A carefully crafted pair of formal jeans, partially by hand and partially on antique machinery, taking no less than 6 hours to create. Our perfect vision on formal workwear, including the following well-sourced ingredients:
– 11oz Denim from Berto Industria Tessile, Italy.
– Dark-brown corozo buttons from Butonia, Germany.
– Poly-cotton thread by YKK Europe, United Kingdom.
– Pocket- and waistband chambray lining by Cervo tessile, Italy.
– Man & machine artisanal craftsmanship, Spain.
– Wash inside-out, separately, with low tumble-spin on a maximum of 30 degrees. Hang to dry.
– Natural indigo has the chance to bleed onto other fabrics and/or materials.
Zachary Denim Chino
The Zachary Denim Chino, a man-made jeans crafted completely in Europe.
Our goal was to develop a type of jeans that would be suitable for all types of men, whether you are the businessman who wants to dress-up a bit in the weekend or the blue-collar worker who needs to upgrade his attire for special occasions. The Zachary Denim Chino has it all.